Paper industry - brief history
Paper making is one of the inventions by Chinese. 105 A.D. is often cited as the year in which papermaking was invented. In that year, historical records show that the invention of paper was reported to the Eastern Han Emperor Ho-di by Ts'ai Lun, an official of the Imperial Court. Ts'ai Lun broke the bark of a mulberry tree into fibres and pounded them into a sheet. Later it was discovered that the quality of paper could be much improved with the addition of rags hemp and old fish nets to the pulp.
We only provide the finest quality products. The majority of our customer orders are processed and despatched on the same days that our stock arrives, ensuring that our customers receive the freshest flowers and plants available. The remaining stock is stored in our purpose-built, temperature-controlled unit.
Paper industries in the UK aim to:
- Highlight and promote the industry's new technology in order to improve operating efficiency, end paper product quality and customer value.
- Provide a balanced structure for the exchange of relevant scientific and technical information about the paper.
- Collect and coordinate this information in the form of technical papers and contributions for dissemination to members.
- Pilz to sponsor and exhibit at the Confederation of Paper Industries' bi-annual conference
- Cooperate with other relevant organisations in the UK and overseas established to advance technology in this and related waste paper industries.
- Promote the study and application of technology along with education and training for all in the industry.
There are a number of factors that contribute to our success.
Here you could find all the Paper Products you would need to get you through the working day. They were all here, so if your cupboard was empty you could simply look through this.
The Premier Paper Group has taken delivery of its first pair of aerodynamically designed 'curving body' trucks as part of its commitment to reduce costs and environmental impact.